- SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
- P: (805) 545-0101
F: (805) 541-5303
- SANTA MARIA, CA
- P: (805) 925-2582
F: (805) 928-1544
- VICTORVILLE, CA
- P: (760) 241-1313
F: (760) 241-0205
- YUMA, AZ
- P: (928) 344-4980
F: (928) 344-4983
Radio and Television Corporate Controller
El Dorado Broadcasters California is looking for a candidate for the position of Corporate Controller for their Radio and Television Divisions. The Controller will have direct oversight of the financial, traffic, and HR departments for all markets. This position must work with senior management to ensure smooth daily operation. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
- • Managing all financial aspects including AP/AR, budgeting, financial reports, invoicing, and company GL
- • Manage all HR matters including recruitment, hiring, dispute resolution, and termination in compliance with company policy and FCC guidelines.
- • Managing payroll, benefits, vacation accrual and tracking, and personnel files.
- • Managing all market contracts.
- • Analyzing sales and expense patterns and making determinations for future changes.
- • Other responsibilities as necessary.
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance recommended; 3-5 years accounting experience and 2 years supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is full-time, with a competitive compensation depending on combined education and experience. Position also includes a full benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), as well as paid vacation/sick time.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
El Dorado Broadcasters, LLC is EOE.
Market: San Luis Obispo, CA -or- Santa Maria, CA
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Utilization of research effectively in negotiations and presentations
• Ability to cold call resulting in sales appointments
• Demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to manage one’s business with minimal supervision
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Bi-lingual applicants welcome
• Applicant must have Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
• Six months to one year related experience and/or training
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To Apply: Contact: Joseph Azar
PROMOTIONS STREET TEAM
Market: San Luis Obispo, CA
Have you ever thought about working in radio? Do you like going to events and meeting people? We're looking to fill an open position in our street team. As a member of the team, you will set up and tear down our live appearances and events, as well as represent our radfio stations, along side of our DJ's, to the community. We're looking for outgoing and fun individuals who are extremely reliable.
This is a part-time position offering a very flexible schedule. Availability on weekends highly desired. Must have a clean DMV record.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to:
51 Zaca Lane #100
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Fax: (805) 541-5303
No phone calls please.
Advertising and Sales
Market: Victorville, CA
Y102, Fox 106.5, Kat Country, and TALK 960 WANT YOU!
If you can sell, and want unlimited income, you need to talk to us.
Don’t worry about the radio part, we’ll teach you.
You need to be motivated, energetic, and willing to learn!
If that’s you then e-mail us at HireMeNow@EDBroadcasters.com.
Dependable transportation, clean driving record & proof of insurance must.
El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell radio advertising and events to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing clients, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs, achieving sales budgets, managing collections on accounts, providing excellent customer service to clients.
Preferred /Education & Certification:
College education preferred. Background in media sales preferred.
Background in outside sales. Outstanding marketing/presentation skills. MUST be computer literate and have excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong Organization skills, and a valid Driver's License.
El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer
STATION WEBSITE QUICK LINKS
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
SANTA MARIA, CA